Union College

union college

Midshipmen from NROTC can also attend Union College, our Cross-Town Affiliate. Life as a union midshipman is similar to that of an RPI midshipman. Union students will still attend PT, drill, and Naval Science courses at RPI, but will complete the rest of their undergraduate courses at Union College in Schenectady. Additional information about the academics at Union College can be found at https://www.union.edu/

Back to top